Casper Children’s Center provides medical care for patients from birth through 22 years of age (or older under certain circumstances).
We do not discriminate based on ethnicity, race, sex, family circumstances or other characteristics.
We accept most major insurances and will file your claim for you with proof of eligibility. We do not bill, and expect payment by cash or credit card at the time of service for any amounts not covered by your insurance plan.
We provide full spectrum pediatric medical care, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Newborn care immediately following hospital discharge and beyond
- Elective newborn male circumcisions in first 2 weeks of life
- Immunizations as recommended by American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), required by the State of Wyoming, and others as requested
- Routine developmental and medical screenings and evaluations as recommended by the AAP and/or required by law
- Preventive health check-ups as recommended by the AAP
- Acute medical care for illnesses with “next-available” appointment scheduling
- In-office laboratory testing for common conditions/infections such as Strep throat, urinary tract infection, etc.
- Basic gynecologic and reproductive services as allowed by law
- Confidential adolescent/young adult care as recommended by AAP and allowed by law
- Coordinated care as a medical home for complex, chronic, or special needs patients
- Basic behavioral evaluation and treatment for conditions such as ADD, ADHD
- Consultations by appointment with prospective patients
- Pre-natal consultations relating to pediatric care for routine as well as high-risk pregnancies
- Breast-feeding/lactation support and guidance by appointment
- Assistance with transition to an adult-care medical model
- Ready accessibility to CCC providers during and outside of posted office hours
Attn: New and Expectant Parents
Together our goal is to provide your family with friendly, competent, state-of-the-art pediatric care whenever you need it!